- Business Leaders with ethics : To develop graduates to be proficient in managing a business unit ethically, legally and in a socially responsible manner.
- Research & Innovation: To inculcate the spirit of research and innovation to groom entrepreneurs.
- Professional Competency: To nurture holistic problem solving skills among students for finding optimal solutions to business problems.
- Acquire Sufficient theoretical knowledge and are enabled to apply them to solve practical problems in business and other organizations / institutions of importance.
- Apply Effective communication skills with a high degree of lateral and critical thinking that enhances learn ability, developed for being continuously employable.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities, ethically sound, enabled with decision making skills that reflect a high degree of social consciousness.
- Recognize the need for sustained research orientation to comprehend a growingly complex, economic, legal, and ethical environment.
- Possess self-sustaining entrepreneurship qualities that encourages calculated risk taking.
Students should be able to develop a brand and position it in the market through appropriate marketing communications to generate sales and achieve revenue target.
Students should be able to plan and analyze the financial needs of an organization and drive towards profit maximization while minimizing financial exposure.
For Human Resource Management
Students should be able to build and develop organisation culture, perform manpower planning, and implement compensation system.
- Attain excellence in teaching and mentoring students
- Transparency in all our dealings
- Respect for every individual staff and student
- Aiming for student centricity
- Student Performance
- Management Research
- Executive Programs
- Industry Consulting
- Quality and Accreditation
- Encouraging Creativity, Innovation & Research
- Aligning individual passion with institutional responsibilities
- Environment of continuous learning & fostering teamwork
- Maintaining high ethical standards